Author Topic: Lara Flynn Boyle, et al (Read 536 times)
secondcoming

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Lara Flynn Boyle, et al
« Dec 13, 2010 10:14:49 GMT »

Dec 13, 2010 3:43:41 GMT @bet welching prick said:
Unintended Avatar
Sounds fucking horrible, tbh. I thought America was over the top with that shit.

Well hold on here Dave. I'm no expert but if Ana is any example to base an idea off it would seem that women in Colombia are much more reasonable in their surgical changes (just minor changes) as opposed to going from a flat chest to double-D's or obvious freakish-looking facial overhauls.

IT WOULD SEEM that it's more of a culture of just doing minor things to enhance oneself where around here it's more of a complete tranformation, 99% of the time for the much much worse.

yeah man, i don't think i've ever seen a transformation where one looks better after than did before.

anyway, think that 98% of the people who have had plastic surgery in here only had minor changes. know no one who had though

if in here you see someone with a botox face or fake tits and shit like that it's usually these fake posh rich cunts who've earned money with everything but being educated

ana

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Lara Flynn Boyle, et al
« Dec 13, 2010 15:06:18 GMT »

Dec 13, 2010 3:43:41 GMT @bet welching prick said:
Unintended Avatar
Sounds fucking horrible, tbh. I thought America was over the top with that shit.

Well hold on here Dave. I'm no expert but if Ana is any example to base an idea off it would seem that women in Colombia are much more reasonable in their surgical changes (just minor changes) as opposed to going from a flat chest to double-D's or obvious freakish-looking facial overhauls.

IT WOULD SEEM that it's more of a culture of just doing minor things to enhance oneself where around here it's more of a complete tranformation, 99% of the time for the much much worse.

Well actually 90% of plastic surgery here is tits augmentation...which is horrible in my eyes. But I don't judge people on that stuff, everyone has their traumas and some just want big tits to get more attention, each to their own I suppose. It's when they go from looking like Lara Flynn fucing Boyle (SEXY AS FUCK) to..well whatever she looks like now :'(

caspergomez
God

caspergomez Avatar

[send pm]

Lara Flynn Boyle, et al
« Dec 14, 2010 4:39:41 GMT »

:D :D

chuzeville

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Lara Flynn Boyle, et al
« Dec 14, 2010 13:04:56 GMT »

I was like WTF?

sallycinnamon
God

sallycinnamon Avatar

Hamsterdam

[send pm]

Lara Flynn Boyle, et al
« Dec 14, 2010 13:15:27 GMT »

its a shame really. she didn't need to do that. (i mean marion but this sentiment could be applied to all these people tbh)

...on the streets for knowledge, you must eat your porridge
ana

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Lara Flynn Boyle, et al
« Dec 14, 2010 14:20:15 GMT »

chuzeville Avatar
Dec 14, 2010 13:04:56 GMT @chuzeville said:

I was like WTF?

Surely I can't be the only one who thinks she looks smoking hot with small tits and a little gross with those big stinking melons? :o

chuzeville

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Lara Flynn Boyle, et al
« Dec 14, 2010 14:51:22 GMT »

I'm with you on that one.

turtleed with ImageShack.us

« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2010 14:53:37 GMT by chuzeville » Back to Top  
eddiemurphy
God

eddiemurphy Avatar

[send pm]