Author Topic: The Wire (Read 1,261 times)
caspergomez
God

caspergomez Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 11, 2011 23:16:25 GMT »

anananana Avatar
Bunch of nig-nogs shooting each other up, shite

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 15:50:29 GMT »

monkeytennis Avatar
yeah i saw a few episodes but didn't understand any of it and it was boring as shit. another shit recommendation tob.

you didnt understand any of it? hahaha you are so fucking dumb.

'Twin Peaks was shit, I didnt understand any of it'

go watch fucking DALLAS you fucking little ratface with the dick that comes with it.

and BornSlippy - I wanna see a picture of you so I can laugh till I'm fucking dead.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 15:52:41 GMT »

liamw Avatar
Don't listen to these crankadanks - sounds like none of them have a clue about what quality groundbreaking tv shows are all about

dont worry, man. they are just little jerks letting their anger out on the interweb just because they're weak in their miserable life. I've heard 'em all.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 15:55:13 GMT »

leanne Avatar
Wtf would Americans know about drugs and crime anyway?

oooooooooooooooooooooh the cunt ooohhhhhhhhhh the fucking ridiculous CUNT. :D :D :D :D :D ooooooooooooooooh hear the lady speak ;D ;D ;D

monkeytennis
God

monkeytennis Avatar

popping like the top of a bottle of hot javascript

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 15:56:49 GMT »

tob, it's quite clear you've been owned in this thread. you recommend one of the shittest shows of all time, you get laughed out of town.

watch some last of the summer wine and come back and apologise.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 16:05:31 GMT »

:D :D :D :D :D is it an internet thing or its just you fuckers getting hard ons about 'being owned'???! haha you seem so into that. you cant even shut someone up in your life so you pretend that you can here?

lets face the fact - you look like a little faggot. dont try to be so tough around here.

Moz
God

Moz Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 16:09:23 GMT »

tob Avatar
monkeytennis Avatar
yeah i saw a few episodes but didn't understand any of it and it was boring as shit. another shit recommendation tob.

you didnt understand any of it? hahaha you are so fucking dumb.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

leanne

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 16:23:45 GMT »

OMFG - The thread that keeps on giving nnnghghghhahhahahahahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY MOSES, this is beautiful.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 16:41:52 GMT »

fuck you bornslippy, keep wanking over your fucking internet

secondcoming

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 17:03:10 GMT »

Great thread. Shit show, honestly one the worst things ever been shat onto our television screens by the New World Order. Candy to keep puppets like tob sweet, relaxed and happy.

leanne

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 17:12:08 GMT »

;D ;D

"oh man there's like guns 'n shit, that's soooooo coooool maaannnn"

I mean, it passes the time, but there's not the depth that there is with something like 'new tricks' with Dennis Waterman.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 17:20:38 GMT »

secondcoming Avatar
Jul 18, 2011 17:03:10 GMT @secondcoming said:
Great thread. Shit show, honestly one the worst things ever been shat onto our television screens by the New World Order. Candy to keep puppets like tob sweet, relaxed and happy.

like you have good taste? get you some hair and you look like a fat lady

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 17:21:34 GMT »

and it aint about GUNS N SHIT. how many episodes have you watched? 4? you fucking ignorant

monkeytennis
God

monkeytennis Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 17:23:06 GMT »

black people plain can't act. there isn't enough dramatic music to tell you when the drama is either.

really bad direction.

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 17:58:38 GMT »

The characterisation is a disaster. You can't have your 'good guys' acting unscrupulously, excessively drinking, womanising, swearing and showing several sides to their character, how are the audience supposed to get behind that?

Renegade, now THERE'S an all American hero you can root for. Should have spent the money on making more episodes of Renegade than financing this crap.

"I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way."
lukebox
God

lukebox Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 18:07:33 GMT »

Is this the show they're making about Andy Coulson?

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 18:45:18 GMT »

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar
The characterisation is a disaster. You can't have your 'good guys' acting unscrupulously, excessively drinking, womanising, swearing and showing several sides to their character, how are the audience supposed to get behind that

why couldnt you? fucking small-minded FUZZYdunlop, you're a disgrace. you shouldnt add electronic bits to rock n roll then? it's all going forward, man.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 18:47:11 GMT »

and dont compare old Lorenzo to new tv, please. it aint about ONE fucking character anymore

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 18:47:38 GMT »

well its never been anyway. just in your fucking rubbish world

monkeytennis
God

monkeytennis Avatar

[send pm]

The Wire
« Jul 18, 2011 18:47:52 GMT »

lol @ tob not understanding television. how can you commend a show with rounded characters. it's good vs bad, straightforward. makes it easier to understand so you can focus on the violence and excitement. no one actually gives a shit about talking, mate. we've had hard weeks at the office, we want escapism. not boring dialogue.