Author Topic: Amy Winehouse dead (Read 2,433 times)
secondcoming

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 5:45:36 GMT »

Fuck her, not a single second I felt sorry for her. Yes she has a family and for them it's very sad but it's a typical white trash mongoloid whore. Replaceable just like a battery is. It's for the people in Norway I feel really sad, not for such a waste of space of a human being.

orch

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 6:27:59 GMT »

i don't understand why everyone seems to be comparing Amy Winehouse to what happened in Norway?

Two completely different situations, Winehouse seemed like a nice girl but obviously had a lot of issues with drugs and when you're loaded like she was, having a drug problem can be fatal.

8track
God

8track Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 9:08:41 GMT »

fuck it let's just compare both of them to the east african famine, or all three to the holocaust. come to think of it, there have been so many hideous atrocities in human history, it's a wonder anyone ever has the nerve to feel sad about something as trivial as one person dying.

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011 9:09:48 GMT by 8track » Back to Top  
monkeytennis
God

monkeytennis Avatar

popping like the top of a bottle of hot javascript

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 10:27:13 GMT »

caspergomez Avatar
monkeytennis Avatar
i've felt sadder about this as the day has gone on, which is kinda weird as i usually process and dispense with this stuff quite quickly. such a pure talent, vacuumed up by a bunch of enablers and spit out to dry and curl up as a cold, lonely corpse. it's fucking tragic tbh. poor girl. and to say it was her choice to die...oh fuck off...just cos we all live safe, middle class lives where we don't get subsumed into temptation and pressure doesn't mean that we would act with perfect intuition in another place and time. she didn't make these choices, she got fucked over by the people around her and that is some terrible shit. to compare it to something like norway and some gunned down kids is really low, staggeringly disingenuous and downright disgusting.

sorry Baz, but thats just you. 2 of my best mates from being in 1st year at school died from smack, I know first hand what exactly happens in this situation. Sad she died yes, but don't make her out to be some kind of fucking saint or martyr. She didnt get put on smack by a pimp or anything. Fair enough she got in with the wrong crowd but she had plenty of opportunity to get out. Opportunities that more than the vast majority of folk like her don't get, she had so much and threw it away

rest in peace

sorry iain, that bit was an exaggeration used to swipe at andy, mathththie and co's stupid comments and to make the point that none of us are in her sort of situation. i'm really not making her out to be some sort of saint or martyr, just a talented young girl that kicked it . and how do we know she had an opportunity to get out? for all we know, the pressures of fame and the media were what kept her in that spiral...certainly, it seemed as though the people around her, including her folks, weren't really very helpful. people who have so much from a young age don't usually have time to mature the abilities to deal with it. the idea that she chose this and this was all her fault is what riles me. just because people have money and fame and talent doesn't mean they have a sound support structure in place to help them battle addiction full-time. often, it seems to be quite the opposite.

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011 10:40:52 GMT by monkeytennis » Back to Top  
monkeytennis
God

monkeytennis Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 10:28:15 GMT »

8track Avatar
fuck it let's just compare both of them to the east african famine, or all three to the holocaust. come to think of it, there have been so many hideous atrocities in human history, it's a wonder anyone ever has the nerve to feel sad about something as trivial as one person dying.

yup, when i stub my toe, i don't react out of respect for darfur ;D

monkeytennis
God

monkeytennis Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 10:28:52 GMT »

orch Avatar
i don't understand why everyone seems to be comparing Amy Winehouse to what happened in Norway?

Two completely different situations, Winehouse seemed like a nice girl but obviously had a lot of issues with drugs and when you're loaded like she was, having a drug problem can be fatal.

quite.

jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 10:30:34 GMT »

cant believe brad tried to justify his horrible comments by using the ol i know someone who went on tour with her bile.

doesnt matter who you know mate, addiction isnt really a choice is it, plus she was diagnosed with bipolar, not to mention the eating disorders etc.

to come out on facebook saying "you made your choice, bothered? not really" is just a cunts trick. she didnt choose to die and didnt choose for all those fucked up things to happen in her life. yeah she made some poor decisions and those around her didnt help but ultimately these are medical conditions that have aided her downfall.

i used to love you so much as well bradley but theres only so many of these horrible facebook statuses i can overlook. youve had several nasty right wing views in the past :(

jollyboy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:05:31 GMT »

I've gotta drop out of this whole issue now, as i found myself actually getting angry on Twittles last night and its meant to be fun FFS :-X

I agree with Baz and Jan that these kind of situations really bring out the inner-cunt in a lot of people, and the sheer witless laziness of the attempts at jokes actually depressed me somewhat. At least make em half-funny. Jacko's death brought on some genuinely great uns

"YEAH, SHE SHOULDVE GONETO REHAB GUYSSS LMFAOOOAFA"

I've genuinely read that from about 20 different twonks now

Anyone using Norway in this situation is an absolute cunt. Cos of course it's IMPOSSIBLE to feel bad for both situations innit

Tits

jollyboy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:15:40 GMT »

The main comments that i'd put in the Cunt HOF were:

"She chose her death" (many people)

"She made the choice to die" (a few people)

"Her family should care, none of the public should" (Mattheiu)

We'll wait to see when Liam croaks it* to see how that last one holds up

*no pun intended

Oot

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011 11:16:44 GMT by jollyboy » Back to Top  
secondcoming

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:16:20 GMT »

orch Avatar

The comparison was only made to show I don't care that much about pathetic people like her.

What a sack of shit. Couldn't sing either.

jollyboy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:18:04 GMT »

Well, you must care somewhat, as you've made a few posts about it now

"couldn't sing" :-X :-X :-X

Jeez

caspergomez
God

caspergomez Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:19:28 GMT »

Has it been confirmed how she actually died?? Everyone is assuming it's a smack OD but has anything been mentioned????

secondcoming

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:19:47 GMT »

Yeah making 2 posts (3 now, I'll make it easy for you) on the soapbox forum really shows you care :o

Spastic.

orch

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:20:02 GMT »

secondcoming Avatar
Jul 24, 2011 11:16:20 GMT @secondcoming said:
orch Avatar

The comparison was only made to show I don't care that much about pathetic people like her.

What a sack of shit. Couldn't sing either.

!!MORON ALERT!!

jollyboy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:20:08 GMT »

caspergomez Avatar
Has it been confirmed how she actually died?? Everyone is assuming it's a smack OD but has anything been mentioned????

Nah, not confirmed yet

caspergomez
God

caspergomez Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:20:56 GMT »

jollyboy Avatar
caspergomez Avatar

Nah, not confirmed yet

OK cheers Spastic (apparently) :-X :-X

jollyboy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:23:12 GMT »

secondcoming Avatar
Jul 24, 2011 11:19:47 GMT @secondcoming said:
Yeah making 2 posts (3 now, I'll make it easy for you) on the soapbox forum really shows you care :o

Spastic.

But it does though, otherwise you wouldn't bother typing out one post, let alone three :-X

I mean, i know you're on here 24/7 looking for rubbish unfunny arguments, but surely you're not that hard up for summat to do? x

orch

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:24:37 GMT »

He has no friends.

jollyboy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:30:07 GMT »

Bet he's got a boner that he might have yet another person to type-argue with and obsess about

Fills the days, dunnit

Talking of spastics, why is the film review thread closed, Mozzles? :o

REFUND PLZ

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011 11:38:14 GMT by jollyboy » Back to Top  
jollyboy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 11:55:38 GMT »

You've gotta wonder how long it'll be before they lob out a collection of her aborted third-album sessions from the past few years.

Six months?

Apparently the record-label kept turning her new material down as they thought it so bad. Not a good sign.

On a serious note, does anyone rate her two albums? I mean, i love the obvious hit singles an that, but i've not heard the full records. Any cop?

Maybe they'll just stick out a hits compilation, with some covers and Valerie on there. I imagine that'd be pretty decent. A real shame that that's all there might be left of such a great young talent, though

HMV have put Back To Black on their front web-page. Way of the world, innit. She's also top of the iTunes chart, apparently. Whenever a big star dies there's this curiosity to check out what everyone is talking aboot

Oh, and i tweeted this last neet, but well done NME - tinyurl.com/3bbbzhz (Care of CaB) :o

Quick Reply