Author Topic: Amy Winehouse dead (Read 2,439 times)
monkeytennis
God

monkeytennis Avatar

popping like the top of a bottle of hot javascript

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:00:18 GMT »

both her albums are more than pretty good dan

thegreathehe

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:01:40 GMT »

id rate her up there with elvis and jimmy krankie

jollyboy

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:11:40 GMT »

monkeytennis Avatar
both her albums are more than pretty good dan

Cheers mate, downloading.

It's what she would've wanted :-X >:(

The first album is quite jazzy, isn't it? 'Fuck Me Pumps' is a great title

dude

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:36:29 GMT »

monkeytennis Avatar
i've felt sadder about this as the day has gone on, which is kinda weird as i usually process and dispense with this stuff quite quickly. such a pure talent, vacuumed up by a bunch of enablers and spit out to dry and curl up as a cold, lonely corpse. it's fucking tragic tbh. poor girl. and to say it was her choice to die...oh fuck off...just cos we all live safe, middle class lives where we don't get subsumed into temptation and pressure doesn't mean that we would act with perfect intuition in another place and time. she didn't make these choices, she got fucked over by the people around her and that is some terrible shit. to compare it to something like norway and some gunned down kids is really low, staggeringly disingenuous and downright disgusting.

i'm not ranking anything. where did you grow up streetwise? i grew up in the bronx and had a drug dealer on my corner selling crack vials, heroin, and god knows what else. i had to deal with junkies walking home from school asking you for money in their piss scented clothes. so please don't lecture me on temptation and assume everyone lives on the set of the in betweeners.

amy winehouse is a loser (so is pete doherty) to have so much in the palm of your hand and not get help proves what a idiot she is. no one forced her to take drugs; in the end we are the only ones in charge of our decisions.

bakester
God

bakester Avatar

That's Tremendous

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:39:55 GMT »

thegreathehe Avatar
Jul 24, 2011 12:01:40 GMT @thegreathehe said:
id rape her up there with elvis

I've already kinda made that joke, hehe.

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011 12:40:35 GMT by bakester » Back to Top  

When I wake up in my makeup. Have you ever felt so used up as this?
lukebox
God

lukebox Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:40:49 GMT »

You have the neurological complexity of a spoon

edit: And if you can't figure out who that was to, maybe you do too YEAH?

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011 12:41:59 GMT by lukebox » Back to Top  
bakester
God

bakester Avatar

That's Tremendous

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:42:11 GMT »

Who? Me, rolli, or Elvis?

edit: YEAH

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011 12:43:15 GMT by bakester » Back to Top  

Mr David
God

Mr David  Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:44:38 GMT »

last night I had a candlelight vigil for poor amy.

1=20
bakester
God

bakester Avatar

That's Tremendous

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:46:03 GMT »

cmon mate have some taste

Mr David
God

Mr David  Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:49:17 GMT »

its what she would have wanted

1=20
orch

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:49:34 GMT »

dude Avatar
monkeytennis Avatar
i've felt sadder about this as the day has gone on, which is kinda weird as i usually process and dispense with this stuff quite quickly. such a pure talent, vacuumed up by a bunch of enablers and spit out to dry and curl up as a cold, lonely corpse. it's fucking tragic tbh. poor girl. and to say it was her choice to die...oh fuck off...just cos we all live safe, middle class lives where we don't get subsumed into temptation and pressure doesn't mean that we would act with perfect intuition in another place and time. she didn't make these choices, she got fucked over by the people around her and that is some terrible shit. to compare it to something like norway and some gunned down kids is really low, staggeringly disingenuous and downright disgusting.

i'm not ranking anything. where did you grow up streetwise? i grew up in the bronx and had a drug dealer on my corner selling crack vials, heroin, and god knows what else. i had to deal with junkies walking home from school asking you for money in their piss scented clothes. so please don't lecture me on temptation and assume everyone lives on the set of the in betweeners.

i bet you got bum fucked all the time, cos you're ginger.

orch

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:49:55 GMT »

dude Avatar
monkeytennis Avatar

krburg
God

krburg Avatar

Dorothy Was a Waitress

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:51:28 GMT »

jp Avatar
cant believe brad tried to justify his horrible comments by using the ol i know someone who went on tour with her bile.

doesnt matter who you know mate, addiction isnt really a choice is it, plus she was diagnosed with bipolar, not to mention the eating disorders etc.

to come out on facebook saying "you made your choice, bothered? not really" is just a cunts trick. she didnt choose to die and didnt choose for all those fucked up things to happen in her life. yeah she made some poor decisions and those around her didnt help but ultimately these are medical conditions that have aided her downfall.

i used to love you so much as well bradley but theres only so many of these horrible facebook statuses i can overlook. youve had several nasty right wing views in the past :(

That's a little naive JP, sure she didn't choose to die and those are ignorant comments, but that first moment she chose to do some crack she made a lifestyle choice, its not as if the whole world and his dog doesn't know that crack is pretty addictive and quite often, the people who are involved in that world, at its deepest core, can drag even the strongest of people down into a world of depravity that is sometimes impossible to escape from. To quote Neil Young 'every junkie's like a setting sun'.

It's a tragic event and I do feel sad for her and her family because she clearly had some demons that she couldn't escape from, and at the end of the day, a 27 year old woman, daughter, friend, lover has died in tragic circumstances. But as much as it's crass to throw around the whole 'she deserved it' rhetoric, its also quite naive to say it was only medical conditions that were to blame, medical conditions that were brought about by an informed choice she made to enter a lifestyle that has the potential to drag anyone dragging and screaming, down a fatal path.

A tragic waste.

bakester
God

bakester Avatar

That's Tremendous

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:51:49 GMT »

Mr David  Avatar
its what she would have wanted

maybe just is just so disrespectful to her loved ones and fans, i mean what if they read that, just poor, poor taste, noelthenark.

dude

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:54:14 GMT »

orch Avatar
dude Avatar

orch, you've failed at life go mow a lawn.

Mr David
God

Mr David  Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 12:54:26 GMT »

pretty sure none of her family are on this forum.
and all of her true fans would be taking heroin in tribute to her.

1=20
bakester
God

bakester Avatar

That's Tremendous

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 13:00:30 GMT »

ya but you dont know that do u you cuntfag, jesus you could be destrying lives with you shit statements

Mr David
God

Mr David  Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 13:02:20 GMT »

I think you are overegging it slightly bakesterthemong

1=20
Moz
God

Moz Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 13:02:27 GMT »

jollyboy Avatar

Talking of spastics, why is the film review thread closed, Mozzles? :o

REFUND PLZ

Fucked up :o

It's back open tbh. SORRY

orch

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

Amy Winehouse dead
« Jul 24, 2011 13:07:18 GMT »

dude Avatar
orch Avatar

orch, you've failed at life go mow a lawn.

you failed at quoting my post, idiot ginger.

Quick Reply