Author Topic: The Truth Is Out There (Read 176 times)
Belligerent Hype Man
God

Belligerent Hype Man Avatar

DRINK LUCOZADE!!! [F4:@Bronsons_Beard]

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 18, 2012 21:45:11 GMT »

This is a bit of a deep dark secret and will shock the fans of Action Bronson's belligerent hypeman.

But when I was the little boy I like many people was obsessed with The X Files, so much so I was subscribing to sci-fi magazines and had my Dad taking me out to a supposed UFO hotspot in the hope i'd spot one for myself ... i never did.

Over the years my fascination with all things UFO/alien related has dropped away though I do still believe.

Anyway about 20 minutes ago i was out get something from the boot of Siobhan's car when on my way back into the house I happened to look up into the sky.

I noticed a white light in the sky, and thought nothing of it, i dismissed it as a plane flying over head. For some reason I kept watching it and noticed it was moving in an arc shape rather than straight across the sky as a plane would. I then noticed i couldn't see any flashing lights that a plane has on the end of it's wing or the tail fin, this coupled with the strange way in which it was moving across the sky had me confused.

I could see the light moving towards a small sliver of cloud and thought i would watch it come in and out of the cloud, i'd estimate with the width of the cloud it would reappear in a couple seconds. I must have stood for a good 2 minutes and it never appeared.

There was none of this hovering shit with this thing, no disappearing in a flash, it moved slowly at about the same speed as a plane, it was completely silent and then disappeared behind a tiny cloud not to be seen again.

By the very definition it was a UFO, whether it was a visitor from another planet i don't know but it was something.

I just told the missus about it and she laughed at me but some quick research on the internet has uncovered a couple of dodgy looking UFO sightings websites no doubt run by dorks which have sightings of UFO's in my area.

anananana
God

anananana Avatar

because of the implication

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 18, 2012 21:48:56 GMT »

"Bitch please, you still be tripping if Wes Anderson licked your pussy to the motherfucking Velvet Underground"
Belligerent Hype Man
God

DRINK LUCOZADE!!! [F4:@Bronsons_Beard]

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 18, 2012 21:52:16 GMT »

I'm still buzzing from the sighting, wish i'd been abducted tbh.

sully
God

sully Avatar

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 18, 2012 22:06:59 GMT »

THIS COULD BE A CASE FOR MULDER AND SULLY

jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 18, 2012 22:11:04 GMT »

dont think even alien lasers are powerful enough to lift you up into their ship tbh johnny so no hope of being abducted really

sully
God

sully Avatar

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 18, 2012 22:20:55 GMT »

On the back of the lyric I posted, I performed a quick search for Catatonia and Cerys Matthews. She used to look rather lovely, didn't she?

Sunglasses alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

calimocho

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 18, 2012 23:42:42 GMT »

:D :D

eddiemurphy
God

eddiemurphy Avatar

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 19, 2012 10:45:14 GMT »

they even came to my hometown the other week.

fiction

fiction Avatar

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 26, 2012 9:58:06 GMT »

I noticed a white light in the sky, and thought nothing of it, i dismissed it as a plane flying over head. For some reason I kept watching it and noticed it was moving in an arc shape rather than straight across the sky as a plane would. I then noticed i couldn't see any flashing lights that a plane has on the end of it's wing or the tail fin, this coupled with the strange way in which it was moving across the sky had me confused.

I could see the light moving towards a small sliver of cloud and thought i would watch it come in and out of the cloud, i'd estimate with the width of the cloud it would reappear in a couple seconds. I must have stood for a good 2 minutes and it never appeared.

There was none of this hovering shit with this thing, no disappearing in a flash, it moved slowly at about the same speed as a plane, it was completely silent and then disappeared behind a tiny cloud not to be seen again.

sounds a lot like the moon imo

did it look anything like this?

let us know
caspergomez
God

caspergomez Avatar

[send pm]

The Truth Is Out There
« Apr 26, 2012 10:03:05 GMT »

sounds like a plane and a cloud

No anal probing?? I call shenanigans

MaskedWrestler