Author Topic: January transfer window thread (Read 9,765 times)
Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

January transfer window thread
« Jan 30, 2018 0:50:12 GMT »

So, Inter Milan or Sevilla for Sturridge?

Oh.

"I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way."
Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 30, 2018 9:24:54 GMT »

Why's he gone there? Newcastle would have been far better for a start. I doubt he's even guaranteed to start at West Brom right now. Liverpool players are clearly either dumb or racist!

LFC = 'The Trump Club'

« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2018 9:26:27 GMT by Deleted » Back to Top  
srk
God

srk Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 30, 2018 14:12:54 GMT »

Daniel Sturridge has to have had one of the most confusing careers ever. He's been on my radar since...2006 or 07 when he came through at City, and aside from that loan at Bolton and that one year at Liverpool with suarez, it feels like a waste. 12 years! He's been around for 12 years! And he's still only 28.

eddiemurphy
God

eddiemurphy Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 30, 2018 16:10:54 GMT »

can't keep fit.

should have been moved on 18 months ago.

start giving this rhian brewster some bench time.

mahrez to man city rumours going round.

laporte deal gone through.

possible £120m double swoop. :-X

« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2018 16:36:17 GMT by eddiemurphy » Back to Top  

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 30, 2018 20:53:24 GMT via mobile »

Newcastle would have been a far better choice for Sturridge, a team desperately lacking a number 9 goalscoring hero eh - he could have been a legend there by the season's end, instead he'll playing second fiddle to Jay Rodriguez.

Anyway, Pep is a joke, pretending Sanchez cost too much when he was effectively a free transfer for Mou. The fact they'll spunk over 100m on two squad players tells us Sanchez simply chose the red half. The press will no doubt all hail St Pep's bargain buys though while continuing to fabricate sums about Sanchez's wages. The whole thing is as hilarious as Jamie Redknapp's new comments about Rashford now needing to leave to play more - aye because he's the only forward that's been involved in every game this season, interchanges with Martial anyway, plus the squad size hasn't increased as it was a straight swap. Dickhead.

eddiemurphy
God

eddiemurphy Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 30, 2018 21:54:00 GMT »

hopefully u rinsers do us a favour against spurs tomorrow.

« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2018 21:54:25 GMT by eddiemurphy » Back to Top  

krburg
God

krburg Avatar

Dorothy Was a Waitress

[send pm]

« Jan 31, 2018 13:31:04 GMT »

sullycinnamon Avatar
Jan 30, 2018 20:53:24 GMT @sullycinnamon said:
Newcastle would have been a far better choice for Sturridge, a team desperately lacking a number 9 goalscoring hero eh - he could have been a legend there by the season's end, instead he'll playing second fiddle to Jay Rodriguez.

Anyway, Pep is a joke, pretending Sanchez cost too much when he was effectively a free transfer for Mou. The fact they'll spunk over 100m on two squad players tells us Sanchez simply chose the red half. The press will no doubt all hail St Pep's bargain buys though while continuing to fabricate sums about Sanchez's wages. The whole thing is as hilarious as Jamie Redknapp's new comments about Rashford now needing to leave to play more - aye because he's the only forward that's been involved in every game this season, interchanges with Martial anyway, plus the squad size hasn't increased as it was a straight swap. Dickhead.

You OK, Sully?

monkeytennis
God

monkeytennis Avatar

popping like the top of a bottle of hot javascript

[send pm]

« Jan 31, 2018 13:38:14 GMT »

:D :D :D

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 31, 2018 15:08:23 GMT »

Manchester City have made a fourth and final offer for Riyad Mahrez. The fee would be £65m including an unnamed player going in the other direction. Leicester are considering it. (Source: SkySports)

"I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way."
Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 31, 2018 16:27:58 GMT »

Chelsea have reached an agreement with Arsenal for the transfer of Olivier Giroud. £15.3m plus £2.2m in add ons.

Borussia Dortmund sign Michy Batshuayi on loan from Chelsea until end of the season.

« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2018 16:50:26 GMT by Fuzzy Dunlop » Back to Top  

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 31, 2018 23:17:11 GMT via mobile »

krburg Avatar
sullycinnamon Avatar
Jan 30, 2018 20:53:24 GMT @sullycinnamon said:

You OK, Sully?

Great ta, how are you? Just making an effort on here, take note lads.

I do see monkeytennis is still living on past glories whilst offering little in substance in the contemporary - much like his team one would say! Still at least 'JFW' finally stayed fit for a month

Chelsea

jimmy
God

jimmy Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 2, 2018 11:29:37 GMT »

Newcastle wouldn't have been a better fit for Sturridge. Have you not seen them play this season? He would have received zero service. It's been a case of getting every man behind the ball and trying to fluke a 1-0 win.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

« Feb 2, 2018 11:38:15 GMT »

Coleman would disagree (and I don't mean Chris)

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 2, 2019 13:03:46 GMT »

Pulisic to Chelsea for £58m.

Chelsea reported to have accepted £18million Wolves bid for Tammy Abraham.

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 11, 2019 18:28:10 GMT »

Fabregas to Monaco done.

Sampdoria have signed Manolo Gabbiadini for £12m

srk
God

srk Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 11, 2019 19:23:27 GMT »

God, bringing these old threads back from the dead do my head in sometimes...I read that giroud from arsenal to Chelsea one 3 times trying to figure out why he'd be going back already before I realized it was from 12 months ago.

eddiemurphy
God

eddiemurphy Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 11, 2019 20:41:56 GMT »

srk Avatar
God, bringing these old threads back from the dead do my head in sometimes...I read that giroud from arsenal to Chelsea one 3 times trying to figure out why he'd be going back already before I realized it was from 12 months ago.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 15, 2019 18:11:27 GMT »

Professional Howard Webb photoshop artist Ryan Babel to Fulham

eddiemurphy
God

eddiemurphy Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 15, 2019 19:01:11 GMT »

i see dembele (spurs) getting linked to the chinese league.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46867183

£11m. :))

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2019 19:02:35 GMT by eddiemurphy » Back to Top  

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 23, 2019 20:39:24 GMT »

Higuaín to Chelsea on a six-month loan deal with an option to buy for £32.5m in the summer.