Author Topic: I'm struggling.... (Read 967 times)
Tuckerman
God

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« May 31, 2019 12:34:27 GMT »

jp Avatar
Times like this that you wish you'd stayed with Steph eh?
FFS  :-X :-X :-X  

Wondered how long it'd take before someone went there.

Check oot ma tunes, ey?
soundcloud.com/tommytuckerman
Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« May 31, 2019 14:25:25 GMT via mobile »

Wtf I thought tucker was still with Steph.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« May 31, 2019 14:28:46 GMT »

who the fuck is this women Tux? I'd have given Steph the credit card details, this new broad can get fucked. Put your foot down, if tucker wants a cheeky Nando's he's having a cheeky Nando's. Cut a big promo on her when you get on, let her know that you hold the keys and the mother fucking credit cards, mic drop, storm upstairs, finish off nursery rhyme themed concept album.

Tuckerman
God

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 27, 2019 20:05:07 GMT »

Having a pretty hard time of it tonight chaps.  Everything with the missus has settled down, and we've got a lovely holiday booked for next year.  Yet I've just felt incredibly stressed and like everything is a bit too much.  By everything, I should specify I mean stuff like work (am I doing a good enough job? what if get sacked?) and being a good Dad to my kids.  The being a Dad part can be hard.  I get in from work usually between 6pm-7pm and my missus has already left to go to her job (my parents look after the kids for an hour until I get in) so it's straight out of one stressful environment and more often than not, coming home to another.  And actually, it all starts around 6am tbh because I'm up with the kids, giving them breakfast, getting my daughter ready for school, sorting her packed lunch out, making lunch for and my missus.  She doesn't get up because she works til 1am-2am in the morning, and obviously I don't expect her to when she's working that late, so it just means I have a fucking hectic, stressful, jam-packed day from 6am until about 8pm when my kids are finally starting to settle down.  Maybe it's more anxiety/stress than it is depression.

Anyway, gonna do myself a green tea and play some PES or Footy Manager for an hour and have a little bit of downtime.  I know most of you won't really care about all this, and I get, but weirdly it's a good release for me just coming on here and having a bit of a vent.  Hope you're all doing well yourselves and having a pleasant Thursday.

Check oot ma tunes, ey?
barny
God

member is online

barny Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 27, 2019 20:48:57 GMT via mobile »

You are doing a wonderful job there tucks, and the future is only looking brilliant. Thick hair, Liam record, family trip.

Tuckerman
God

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 27, 2019 21:04:27 GMT »

barny Avatar
You are doing a wonderful job there tucks, and the future is only looking brilliant. Thick hair, Liam record, family trip.
I wish :-X

Check oot ma tunes, ey?
Rollinice
God

Rollinice Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 27, 2019 22:48:59 GMT »

Tuckerman Avatar
Having a pretty hard time of it tonight chaps.  Everything with the missus has settled down, and we've got a lovely holiday booked for next year.  Yet I've just felt incredibly stressed and like everything is a bit too much.  By everything, I should specify I mean stuff like work (am I doing a good enough job? what if get sacked?) and being a good Dad to my kids.  The being a Dad part can be hard.  I get in from work usually between 6pm-7pm and my missus has already left to go to her job (my parents look after the kids for an hour until I get in) so it's straight out of one stressful environment and more often than not, coming home to another.  And actually, it all starts around 6am tbh because I'm up with the kids, giving them breakfast, getting my daughter ready for school, sorting her packed lunch out, making lunch for and my missus.  She doesn't get up because she works til 1am-2am in the morning, and obviously I don't expect her to when she's working that late, so it just means I have a fucking hectic, stressful, jam-packed day from 6am until about 8pm when my kids are finally starting to settle down.  Maybe it's more anxiety/stress than it is depression.

Anyway, gonna do myself a green tea and play some PES or Footy Manager for an hour and have a little bit of downtime.  I know most of you won't really care about all this, and I get, but weirdly it's a good release for me just coming on here and having a bit of a vent.  Hope you're all doing well yourselves and having a pleasant Thursday.

You need professional help, I believe you will be in a much better headspace once you do.

Ageless and Timeless

para
God

para Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 27, 2019 23:05:23 GMT » -

Serious question: Why do people have kids?

Rollinice
God

Rollinice Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 27, 2019 23:55:17 GMT »

para Avatar
Serious question: Why do people have kids?

Serious question what attracts people to junkies?

I think you'll find overlap.

Ageless and Timeless

anananana
God

anananana Avatar

because of the implication

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jul 6, 2019 14:03:14 GMT » -

Hang in there Tux, for what it's worth (and from this outsider's perspective) it sounds like you have it more together than 99% of parents out there. Sounds to me like you're doing a fine job; the finances and depression can be sorted out with professional help, you already are a loving, doting father and that is priceless.

"Bitch please, you still be tripping if Wes Anderson licked your pussy to the motherfucking Velvet Underground"
MaskedWrestler

MaskedWrestler Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 28, 2021 13:20:45 GMT »

Tucks,

Not to be beat a dead horse here but I somehow ended up on on this thread - Dunno what kind of crazy hole/loop I went through to get here.

Did you get this all sorted after? Your debt gone now? You and the missus in a better place?

This was a dark thread.

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 29, 2021 10:26:38 GMT »

All good Steve, thanks for asking. Still some debt in the form of a credit card that has a balance on it, but that's it really. And yeah, things with the missus are better other than her shagging plasters and RAC men.

MaskedWrestler

MaskedWrestler Avatar

[send pm]

I'm struggling....
« Jun 29, 2021 11:10:09 GMT »

Tuckerman Avatar
All good Steve, thanks for asking. Still some debt in the form of a credit card that has a balance on it, but that's it really. And yeah, things with the missus are better other than her shagging plasters and RAC men.
:-X

Good stuff ! 

Quick Reply