Author Topic: cunts at my door (Read 23,277 times)
tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 13:51:58 GMT »

Here we go, first cunt in a long time...

Just another postman.  Fairly generic looking chap, really.  Nothing overly offensive.  I was hoping for an absolutely sensational "first cunt since the new doorbell battery" but it was not to be.  He wasn't even delivering anything good, just some cookie cutters for the kids for halloween. 

« Last Edit: Oct 7, 2022 18:12:04 GMT by tucker » Back to Top  
mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 15:52:16 GMT via mobile »

Wow!

Wow!

The day has come!

I’m too taken back to really give my thoughts at this time. Overwhelmed you might say!

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 15:55:38 GMT via mobile »

Man, I’m starring deep into this guys soul & I can’t figure him out at all. Have I lost my ability to judge the cunts at my door? Is he a chameleon? Or are all postmen just lost creatures?

I fear it is a combination of all three

« Last Edit: Oct 5, 2022 15:56:07 GMT by mahoney » Back to Top  
mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 16:00:38 GMT via mobile »

Firstly, age? That face could be 25, that face could be 55.

I’m he has gone for the more common strap over shoulder position, I prefer it on my right shoulder. The length of bag strap appears to be LONG. I do not favour this position, for me it’s like watching a pop-punk guitarist with their guitar hanging down by their knees, completely unnecessary.

This is not enough to condemn the man, but from the little I have to go on I’m afraid this is going to be it. I am getting a high probability rating that his name is Graham, Graham’s often end up as postmen.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 16:04:53 GMT via mobile »

Yeah, I think in all probability he's a Graham.

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 16:06:30 GMT via mobile »

The wearing of the official Royal Mail baseball cap is now catching my attention. He seems fully decked out in uniform, a trend that is not followed by the majority. This says one of two things to me

1: graham is quite new to the job & is playing by the rules presented to him. He hasn’t yet decided to ditch the standard issued boots for his more comfortable worn out pair of Gazelle’s in fear of being called out on it.

2 graham sticks by the rules. Graham talks a good game in front of his co-workers, yet was one of the 20% that didn’t bother to vote when the letter hit his doormat to vote for industrial action.

I want to be wrong about Graham, but the signs are there

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 16:07:31 GMT via mobile »

What age are we feeling with this one Tux?

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 16:20:32 GMT via mobile »

I'm saying early to mid 40s. I'll try and get a better look at him tomorrow.

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 5, 2022 16:22:31 GMT via mobile »

Yes, I feel we need a second look at Graham to truly understand what we are dealing with.

Thank you Tucker, this thread is the glue that will hold the soapbox together for a few more years

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 6, 2022 11:27:56 GMT via mobile »

Picture is no clearer today. He approaches the front door on the opposite side of the camera so it's difficult for the camera to get a good luck at his face. Gonna get my missus to park the car on the opposite side of the drive so if he comes tomorrow he has to get right in front of the camera.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 7, 2022 14:31:16 GMT »

This cunt is called Josh.  He was delivering a parcel from Next (it'll be something my missus ordered, don't know what)

He looks a bit of an arrogant cunt, no? And I always thought he was.  He's been delivering parcels round our way now for probably the last year.  Despite him being quite frosty to begin with, he's actually quite friendly now, always asks how the day is going, or wishes you a good day ahead.  Still, he looks like a 10/10 cunt IMO, and you should always judge a book by its cover.

Giz_A_Hug
God

Giz_A_Hug Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 7, 2022 18:06:37 GMT via mobile »

Serial killer for sure

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 8, 2022 4:28:15 GMT »

I have this one down as a SHAGGER. I'm not talking spending money on ladies of the night, I'm talking multiple full blown affairs. His wife, known to almost all as "Suze" has been through hell & back, friends & family have begged her to leave him but 'ol Joshua has the gift of the gab & promises her the world each time... & she falls for it.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 10, 2022 13:38:45 GMT »

Poor picture quality, but this woman delivered my shopping yesterday.  She's been a few times, and one of those times, about 2 months ago, we had a bit of an argument.  I'd booked my slot for between 10am - 11am.  I decided at 9am, I'd take the dog out.  About 5 minutes into my walk, I see a Morrisons van heading to the direction of my house.  My missus was home but it was Sunday so she was still in her pyjamas, and getting the shopping in with the kids and dog running wild would've been a fucking nightmare, which is why I always get the shopping in while she makes sure the kids and dog aren't getting in the way. 

So me, a fat fuck, had to run back in case it was our shopping.  And it was ours - I got back just as my missus was unloading the first crate.  It was probably about 9.10am.  I told the delivery woman (the cunt from the picture) that I booked a lot between 10am - 11am, and she tells me: "Oh yeah, we're not that busy today so we're early".  I told her that I booked that slot for a reason, and it's not really convenient for us for them to just show up when they want.  She told me "well, you'll have got a text to say we were on our way".  I didn't, and I told her that.  She then said "well you'll have least got an email", and she was right, I did, but it was at 6.30am.  It was the same email I always receive, hours before the delivery is due.  She then says to me "well, there's someone home, so I don't know what the problem is".  I asked if she was fucking kidding, then my missus told me to go in and watch the kids while she finished getting the shopping in.

So she is, absolutely, a cunt.  She looks like she get work the doors of a grotty nightclub, and I would be surprised if she wasn't a lesbian or something.  She also looks like my old RE teacher from secondary school.  She was a lesbian, and she didn't smell very nice at all.

Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Benoît Assou-Ekotto Avatar

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 10, 2022 15:41:45 GMT »

Morrisons, eh Tux? Is that cost of living crises kicking in?

I would have estimated 100% of supermarket delivery drivers were cunts during lockdown. I'd now estimate only half are cunts. 75% are weirdos but some can still hold a decent conversation.

This women is clearly a cunt though and clearly delivered it early to suit her own plans. I'm glad you bollocked her and quite surprised given she looks like she could go 12 rounds with Iron Mike. Time to change supermarket and bring a new cunt into the game.

[shadow=blue,left,300]Benoît Assou-Ekotto [/shadow]

"fuck it, i'll be back at the end of the footy season to collect my winnings off byram. can't be arsed with pricks any more." Orch 06/09/2011
jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 10, 2022 20:49:12 GMT via mobile »

Not so sure Tucker was being the big I am here like we first think.

I'm pretty sure he was shitting himself at the thought of his Mrs having to empty the first crate knowing the bollocking he was going to get once Mrs Morrisons had gone. We all knows who wears the trousers in Tucker's gaff and it ain't our friend Tom.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

cunts at my door
« Oct 18, 2022 16:03:29 GMT via mobile » -

Will get another cunt up at some point tonight.

Quick Reply