Author Topic: TUCKERMAN (Read 858 times)
mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 19:01:21 GMT via mobile »

have u banned Sam?

If so I shall not be posting on the soapbox until

1: he is reinstated
2: he receives a formal apology
3: he is made a mod

Krburg is with me now and he is joining the boycott. I’m sure the rest of the famous soapboxers will join us.

An outrageous injustice

barny
God

barny Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 19:11:53 GMT via mobile »

I am not so sure a gentleman like kev would stand for someone like Sam, I'd rather hear it form him tbh

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 19:14:05 GMT via mobile »

I've not banned anyone.

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 19:18:37 GMT via mobile »

Just checked in case JP had suffered a funny turn and Sam is not banned. Though I am sure you'll all have great fun pretending there has been some great injustice while continuing to insist he is banned, or that I've broken the forum so Sam specifically can't post.

Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Benoît Assou-Ekotto Avatar

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 19:43:56 GMT via mobile »

Cheers for unbanning me. Photo evidence has been shared with the top forum personnel. Trying to keep a lid on this for the good of the forum. If I give the nod then this forum will be turned upside down.

Barny, pipe down or you’ll be picking up your teeth with a broken arm.

« Last Edit: Jun 5, 2021 19:44:15 GMT by Benoît Assou-Ekotto » Back to Top  

[shadow=blue,left,300]Benoît Assou-Ekotto [/shadow]

"fuck it, i'll be back at the end of the footy season to collect my winnings off byram. can't be arsed with pricks any more." Orch 06/09/2011
Columbia_rocks_man
God

Columbia_rocks_man Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 19:49:26 GMT via mobile »

This is shocking forum news.

Why would you ban Sam and not the oddball Weller fans?

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 19:55:51 GMT via mobile »

Cheers for unbanning me. Photo evidence has been shared with the top forum personnel. Trying to keep a lid on this for the good of the forum. If I give the nod then this forum will be turned upside down.

Do it then, turn it upside down. What a fucking absolute piss take. This place is fucked tbh. I've tried my best to help us out and make things a bit better. I've spent money to get our domain back and spent money to allow us to use the domain. Yet there is still stupid shit like this happening. Same as when Proboards had an issue the other week and everyone decided to start playing along, saying I'd broken the board. I enjoy a laugh as much as the next person but its not even that funny tbh.

So, heres what I'm going to do. This is the last post I'll make, perhaps ever tbh. I can't be arsed with any of this shit any more. I'll logout and leave you all in the hands of JP and Rolli, see how that goes. Maybe I'll pop back in a month or a year and wander what I expect to be a barren wasteland.

jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 20:06:33 GMT »

from when i first signed up to the masterplan in 2001 i have dreamt of being the leader of this place and it seems from tucker's post this day has come. i won't let you down guys.

my first act will be to add a paul weller section.

Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 20:16:18 GMT via mobile »

Tuckerman Avatar

Do it then, turn it upside down. What a fucking absolute piss take. This place is fucked tbh. I've tried my best to help us out and make things a bit better. I've spent money to get our domain back and spent money to allow us to use the domain. Yet there is still stupid shit like this happening. Same as when Proboards had an issue the other week and everyone decided to start playing along, saying I'd broken the board. I enjoy a laugh as much as the next person but its not even that funny tbh.

So, heres what I'm going to do. This is the last post I'll make, perhaps ever tbh. I can't be arsed with any of this shit any more. I'll logout and leave you all in the hands of JP and Rolli, see how that goes. Maybe I'll pop back in a month or a year and wander what I expect to be a barren wasteland.

I couldn’t even view as a guest. A calculated move from the powers that be to silence the minority. Pathetic.

"fuck it, i'll be back at the end of the footy season to collect my winnings off byram. can't be arsed with pricks any more." Orch 06/09/2011
krburg
God

krburg Avatar

Dorothy Was a Waitress

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 23:08:21 GMT via mobile »

Tuckerman Avatar

I don’t know if someone so sensitive should be able to wield such power.

These past couple of weeks have shown the best and worst of Tuckerman.

Im not sure if the success of the ‘cunts at my door’ thread has gone to his head, but he’s turned into a tyrant and I’m now scared for the forum.

Full admins rights should be turned over to JP.

« Last Edit: Jun 5, 2021 23:09:33 GMT by krburg » Back to Top  

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 5, 2021 23:11:25 GMT via mobile »

Just popping on to see if Sam Is chief mod yet?

I shall return posting when he is promoted

Moz
God

Moz Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 6, 2021 19:58:15 GMT via mobile »

You've made a right mess of this, Karl. Poor Tucker.

Columbia_rocks_man
God

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 6, 2021 20:02:22 GMT via mobile »

Moz Avatar
You've made a right mess of this, Karl. Poor Tucker.

Way to read the room, Moz!

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 6, 2021 20:06:44 GMT »

I'm not the one that banned an OG & then denied it!

jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 6, 2021 21:15:29 GMT »

Tuckerman Avatar

:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X

shenandoah
God

shenandoah Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 6, 2021 21:37:46 GMT »

I've been away for 8 years and nothing happened.
I take my first evening off since the beginning of the pandemic so I can have dinner out...and the forum implodes on its arse!!
So who the fuck is in charge now?!

Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 7, 2021 9:29:45 GMT »

I'd just like to expand on my version of events because I think it is important and the forum would benefit from some focus on the actual victim here. ME.

1. I instigate in some light rough and tumble with Tuckerman. I wouldn't even call it a jab, more like a feint with a cheeky smile. The equivalent of me tickling his belly. Nothing like a hammer blow.

2. Someone IP bans me. The forum login does not recognise my username and I cannot view as a guest. One of the following has occurred:
- Tucker has banned me in a fit of rage.
- JP has banned me to wind up Tucker.
- Rolli has banned me as a mark of respect.

3. I alert the forum top table. A screen shot is shared. A campaign is ignited to bring me back to my throne.

4. I am able to fully access the forum 15 minutes later.

4. The Chief Moderator then claims he is the victim and disappears.

IF we ignore all of the emotion captured in this chain of events then the response from the mods should be simple. Investigate and find the cause or raise it with the proboards staff.

When Tucker does return (and he will return) I would like this statement implemented as his new signature to keep him on track. I dread to think how other forum members would react in this situation. Definitely not as calmly and maturely as ME.

I'd like to finally thank Karl, JP and Kev for their assistance.

I'd like to say I can forgive and forget this situation but I cannot. A shame.

Columbia_rocks_man
God

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 7, 2021 10:16:46 GMT via mobile »

I think we should refer to this incident as Samgate (#Samgate when posting on socials) from now on.

The key questions are: What did Tucker know, and when did he know it?

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 7, 2021 10:18:38 GMT via mobile »

Rolli, stick these incidents into the dossier m8

Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 7, 2021 10:27:37 GMT »

Please include a footnote based on Barny completely over stepping the mark and attempting to become involved in a complex and volatile situation with ramifications that he simply could not comprehend.

Quick Reply