Author Topic: TUCKERMAN (Read 860 times)
Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Benoît Assou-Ekotto Avatar

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 8:10:14 GMT » -

Bob certainty had a way of making a statement.

Sometimes it was by listing off his latest work outs. Exercise, weight, reps and sets. The lot. People became wary of trying to test Bob at this point. Some big hitters on the forum suddenly had a lot of respect for the authority figures. You wouldn't have believed the feats of strength of endurance and cardio were true but then came the topless photos with his chiselled body covered in some kind of exotic lotion. He didn't stop there. He started only replying to messages where he was explicitly referred to as 'Daddy Deltoid' or "Thighzilla". Once he came on the forum in some kind of steroid induced frenzy and was threatening to "add the forum to rack and bench press it to the moon". We lost 50 members overnight. They were not IP banned though. They didn't need to be. Bob set a standard few can match and many could not even face. It took many months to convince Rolli to come back to the forum.

We also had a whole summer of daily youtube videos of Bob working out. Each time the weights were larger and his shorts were shorter. It was a bizarre time on the forum. Extremely quiet, scared and fearful but yet some of the best content the forum ever produced. I think we all miss those crazy days.

[shadow=blue,left,300]Benoît Assou-Ekotto [/shadow]

"fuck it, i'll be back at the end of the footy season to collect my winnings off byram. can't be arsed with pricks any more." Orch 06/09/2011
bakester
God

bakester Avatar

That's Tremendous

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 13:11:15 GMT »

He started only replying to messages where he was explicitly referred to as 'Daddy Deltoid'

:D

« Last Edit: Jun 8, 2021 13:11:41 GMT by bakester » Back to Top  

When I wake up in my makeup. Have you ever felt so used up as this?
Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 15:59:49 GMT »

After an overwhelming amount of love and support shown through PM's, I've decided that the time is right to return.

Admittedly, the last post I made was an overreaction to the whole situation (more on that in a bit) but, we can all be guilty of losing our cool and getting a bit hot-headed, be it on here or in real-life. I was genuinely fucked off at the time, and tired of the games being played but I've come to realize that it really need not bother me that much.

Moving on, I'd like to address our resident Spurs left-back, or Sam as some of us know him. Mate, nobody banned you. I don't know if you genuinely did have problems accessing the forum but as you'll see from the screenshot below, the last person to issue a ban was JP when he banned barny. If you really think I'd ban you over a comment with the sentiment of the one you made before you had troubles accessing the board then you've got me all wrong. Only person I ever banned was eddie_murphy and I think that was just because he's a big Tory, or something. I'd like to offer an olive branch and hope we can let all this be water under the bridge. If not, then that's okay and it won't result in any kind of animosity from me whatsoever.

JP, I removed you as mod just to see what the reaction would be, really. Call it pouring petrol on the fire, or poking a big fucking bear with a stick. It fell fucking flat and nothing really happened at all, which I was a bit disappointed with. I at least expected a bit venom thrown my way - calling my a fat cunt or something worse - so I guess, thanks for not really reacting and taking it well? But also, you're a selfish cunt and you should've entertained everybody more with a post condemning my actions. Shame on you.

To everyone else (Karl, Chrissie, Simone, Johnny, anyone else I might've forgotten) who got involved to give me some shit, I can only really say fair is fair. If it'd have been someone else throwing a bit of a hissy fit and making a threat to never post again, I'd have probably took the piss a bit as well, so I can't really grumble too much.

Oh, and Karl, you made a comment about giving Bob loads of shit and pushing him to the limit, and that he took it, etc. I'm glad Bob is made of sterner stuff - maybe I'll give the roids a try to see if it gives me such powerful resilience. But really, why do we have to give people that level of shit in the first place, especially our own. We're a unique bunch of cunts who've stood the test of time and stuck around, even while this place is on the bones of it's arse. I'm all for a bit of rough and tumble here and there - calling each other cunts, making suggestions that our spouses are fucking RAC men - but I don't think we need to go to extreme lengths to test each other. I'd much rather us all just grumble on like old bastards - rating our moods, releasing our shit music, doing our end of year lists, slagging Noel off, wanking over Paul Weller - it's just as enjoyable as trying to break each other.

Anyway, Sam, here's that screenshot I mentioned:

Maybe I should've just shared this originally but it felt like it wouldn't have made a difference, and you'd still be convinced I'd banned you, and everyone else would still just keep goading. But I didn't, and at least we got some good posts out of it all over the last couple of days. This post might go down like my missus on a plasterer, and if that's the case, then so be it. I hope we can all move past this and continue on the crusade to get this place a bit more buzzing but I also don't mind things as they are with all you regular cunts.

« Last Edit: Jun 8, 2021 16:12:08 GMT by Tuckerman » Back to Top  
forever
God

forever Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:08:45 GMT »

You sellout, Tucker. I thought you were never posting again!

krburg
God

krburg Avatar

Dorothy Was a Waitress

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:13:05 GMT via mobile »

Have admin rights been transferred to JP yet?

Still genuinely concerned about the fate of the forum.

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:15:30 GMT via mobile »

No. And this place will be fine, no need to worry yourself.

forever
God

forever Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:25:06 GMT »

You've lost the confidence of the members, Tuckerman. There's only one honourable course of action.

krburg
God

krburg Avatar

Dorothy Was a Waitress

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:26:26 GMT via mobile »

I’m unsure if self diagnosis is the healthiest option for the forum, here.

jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:32:48 GMT via mobile »

So basically Tucker has admitted to goading me and complimented me on my resilience and ability to stay calm.

The exact traits Tucker didn't display when he faced the same goading.

If the forum is to stay safe it needs a cool head in charge. A cool bald head.

« Last Edit: Jun 8, 2021 16:33:14 GMT by jp » Back to Top  
Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:34:21 GMT via mobile »

jp Avatar
So basically Tucker has admitted to goading me and complimented me on my resilience and ability to stay calm.

So an admission it was all goading then? Nice.

jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:37:02 GMT via mobile »

Tuckerman Avatar
jp Avatar

So an admission it was all goading then? Nice.

Mate, I don't think anything serious has been posted on the soapy in about a decade. Goading and silliness is what this place is all about!

krburg
God

krburg Avatar

Dorothy Was a Waitress

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:43:40 GMT »

If aiming our ire at the powers that be for their flagrant over-reach of power, in banning a forum big wig for no apparent reason is deemed as goading, then so be it.

All that happened here was a reaction to some very questionable and frankly alarming developments reigning down from high. It's our right, nay, duty, to call this out before we end up in another HorizEn situation.

The brass tacks of this isn't about any one person specifically, it's about the integrity of the forum.

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:48:31 GMT via mobile »

Post a good cunt at your front door and I’m sure all will return to normal

Columbia_rocks_man
God

Columbia_rocks_man Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 16:55:01 GMT via mobile »

This forum is coming apart at the seams. It’s struck an iceberg and it’s every forum member for themselves. There’s not enough life boats to survive this one.

jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 17:13:29 GMT via mobile »

Hi Tucker,

The glitch that stopped Sam from signing in on Saturday appears to be stopping me from accessing the mod discussion forum. Can you have a word with proboards please.

MaskedWrestler

MaskedWrestler Avatar

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 8, 2021 17:17:07 GMT »

Hey JP, updog ?

« Last Edit: Jun 8, 2021 17:17:19 GMT by MaskedWrestler » Back to Top  
bobothy
God
The Boberator.

bobothy Avatar

C'mon eat!...you multiplying-clown bastard.

[send pm]

TUCKERMAN
« Jun 9, 2021 15:05:06 GMT »

Bob certainty had a way of making a statement.

Sometimes it was by listing off his latest work outs. Exercise, weight, reps and sets. The lot. People became wary of trying to test Bob at this point. Some big hitters on the forum suddenly had a lot of respect for the authority figures. You wouldn't have believed the feats of strength of endurance and cardio were true but then came the topless photos with his chiselled body covered in some kind of exotic lotion. He didn't stop there. He started only replying to messages where he was explicitly referred to as 'Daddy Deltoid' or "Thighzilla". Once he came on the forum in some kind of steroid induced frenzy and was threatening to "add the forum to rack and bench press it to the moon". We lost 50 members overnight. They were not IP banned though. They didn't need to be. Bob set a standard few can match and many could not even face. It took many months to convince Rolli to come back to the forum.

We also had a whole summer of daily youtube videos of Bob working out. Each time the weights were larger and his shorts were shorter. It was a bizarre time on the forum. Extremely quiet, scared and fearful but yet some of the best content the forum ever produced. I think we all miss those crazy days.

:D :D :D :D :D

Quick Reply