Author Topic: Sidcup Royal Mail Postal Service (Read 120 times)
Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Benoît Assou-Ekotto Avatar

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

Sidcup Royal Mail Postal Service
« Dec 21, 2022 9:26:15 GMT »

Hello forum,

It has been around 9 days since my family received any post from the Sidcup Royal Mail Postal Service ahead of the current strikes. Before that we were receiving post unexpectedly late.

'I've sent it, Sam. It is on its way!' said my Auntie. It arrived a week later. A shame.

I have a nice rapport with our Posty who is a definite face on our street. He has been no where to be seen. No Xmas tips for him. No delivery of Xmas cards, Xmas presents and important documentation for the area. A shame on every count. A black eye for the Sidcup Xmas spirit.

I can only assume the absolute chaos at HQ at the moment. I am hoping someone on the forum with inside knowledge maybe able to give an insight in to what is going on and WHERE MY FUCKING IMPORTANT DOCUMENTATION IS!

Perhaps he is too busy striking. I'm happy to name and shame if necessary to create an air of accountability.

Thanks,

Sam

[shadow=blue,left,300]Benoît Assou-Ekotto [/shadow]

"fuck it, i'll be back at the end of the footy season to collect my winnings off byram. can't be arsed with pricks any more." Orch 06/09/2011
Belligerent Hype Man
God

Belligerent Hype Man Avatar

DRINK LUCOZADE!!! [F4:@Bronsons_Beard]

[send pm]

Sidcup Royal Mail Postal Service
« Dec 22, 2022 10:15:30 GMT »

It's not much better here. A local radio station has exposed the Belfast mail centre who have apparently purchased over 60 shipping containers to house mail that has yet to be sorted and delivered, when that wasn't enough they then had to rent land to house more containers as 60 wasn't enough.

Quick Reply