Author Topic: Rate your current mood (Read 147,482 times)
Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 12, 2021 15:53:18 GMT »

I guess 6/10? Yeah, 6/10.

A bit deflated with the outcome of the football because I really thought we had a great chance of it coming home. Have to be happy that we got so far and really, as horribly as we played in the 2nd half, we did a good job of keeping the now European Champions at bay. Shame there are a small minority of people in this country who are complete cunts though.

Elsewhere, due to the football, I am nursing a bit of a hangover today. I ended up drinking about 14 beers. Felt horrific this morning and even puked 10 minutes before the school run. Glad it happened when it did because if I'd have puked outside of the school, much like England, I would not be covered in glory. If we'd have won I probably would've stayed up celebrating and drank at least 3 more beers so I guess in that sense, it's a good job I didn't.

What else can I ramble on about? I guess my daughter getting an awesome end of year school report is pretty great. She's excelling in reading and writing which makes me very happy to hear. Especially the writing part because she has hypermobility and we had some concerns it was going to make writing difficult for her. But she's smashing it, so fucking good for her.

Lastly, my missus has her appointment on Thursday so starting to get a bit anxious about that again. She's still coping remarkably well so just hoping it all goes okay on Thursday.

Rollinice
God

Rollinice Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 12, 2021 16:08:18 GMT »

11/10

Still buzzing, as you guys would say, what a victory for Italy.

Took the day off, I am logged in, but just listening to podcasts and hitting my mouse every 5 minutes or so. I went for a nice walk this morning, won 4k because of Italy, and now just hanging.

Ageless and Timeless

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 15, 2021 9:21:30 GMT via mobile »

My missus has her appointment today. She's just gone in and I'm in the car waiting because she can't have anyone in with her due to Covid. I'm absolutely shitting it tbh so God knows how she must feel. Just hoping for positive news.

It's also weird being here because last time I was here was the morning my Mum died so its bringing a lot of stuff back to me from that day.

On a brighter note, someone just drove passed in a convertible, roof down, blasting James Blunt. Looks like he thought he was real cool so things can always be worse and and at least I'm not that guy.

4/10

MaskedWrestler

MaskedWrestler Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 15, 2021 13:55:20 GMT via mobile »

I hope is going/gone well tucks.

Xox

mahoney
God

member is online

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 15, 2021 14:08:42 GMT »

All the best Tux

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 15, 2021 19:28:11 GMT » -

All clear, thank fuck. What an absolutely massive relief.

Moz
God

Moz Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 15, 2021 19:30:30 GMT via mobile »

Really pleased to hear that Tucker

MaskedWrestler

MaskedWrestler Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 16, 2021 11:39:56 GMT »

Tuckerman Avatar
All clear, thank fuck. What an absolutely massive relief.

Great news

mahoney
God

member is online

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 16, 2021 14:59:32 GMT »

Fuck yeah. So happy for you mate.

If you could give us a celebratory cunt at your door to mark the occasion that'd be great.

srk
God

srk Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 17, 2021 2:02:43 GMT via mobile »

Great news, tux.

Meanwhile, had a air conditioner leak in my basement so I spent the day moving/cleaning going through boxes. Found a couple of boxes of CDs (remember those?), including my complete collection of ocean colour scene albums.

Mechanical wonder/10

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 17, 2021 13:38:02 GMT »

Bit hot in 'ol Blighty today, innit? 27 degrees in Hartlepool. I can't recall it ever being so hot here. Having to keep the dog inside because she doesn't stop running about when she's outside and she'll probably die. Put a fan in the kitchen for her but she has chose to lay next to the patio doors in the sun. My missus is out getting the shopping and seeing as it's so bloody glorious outside I've put an order in for 12 Brewdog Hazy Jane's. Gonna get some water pistols and water balloons for the kids to soak themselves with. Also, not long finished cutting my grass which was getting a bit long. Big mistake in this weather as I'm quite sure I almost had a stroke.

8/10

Belligerent Hype Man
God

Belligerent Hype Man Avatar

DRINK LUCOZADE!!! [F4:@Bronsons_Beard]

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 19, 2021 9:39:37 GMT »

I've been sweating my bollocks off the last three or four days. The heat is unbearable at times. I love a beach holiday as much as the next person but at least you can scurry off back to your apartment and take advantage of the air-con. A fan blowing hot air around the living room just ain't the same.

Ended up getting into the kids paddling pool only for Matthew to bring his mates into the garden to play, his Da must have looked like a beached whale because they all fucked off pretty sharpish.

I also decided to bring Alexa out into the back to play some tunes, I'm always having to put up with the shite my neighbours play so treated them to an afternoon of Sleaford Mods, The Stooges and The Fall. They retaliated by playing fucking Aerosmith. I'm working today but once I'm finished I'm heading back out into the garden to play the most obtuse music I can think off. I'm going to break these cunts.

In other news my wife has suggested I try and build friendships with the other Dad's in my street. I had zero interest in this as most of them are the kind of fella's who water their gardens and stand around talking about the latest power tools they've bought, then I found out one of them has converted his double level garage into a bar and lounge area in the upstairs and a pool table and darts downstairs. So I've decided to let him be my mate.

7/10

Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Benoît Assou-Ekotto Avatar

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 19, 2021 10:19:40 GMT »

What kind of home are you running here, Johnny?

You also have to share DIY pain and learn from others. Every job that needs doing around the house is a fucking disaster of epic proportions just waiting to happen. Every cowboy builder is just waiting to come in to your house, pull your pants down, fuck you up the arse and then you bill you grands for it. Just ask Tucker. Going solo is very risky business.

[shadow=blue,left,300]Benoît Assou-Ekotto [/shadow]

"fuck it, i'll be back at the end of the footy season to collect my winnings off byram. can't be arsed with pricks any more." Orch 06/09/2011
Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 19, 2021 10:24:29 GMT »

I'd like to also ask what is wrong with watering your grass ffs :-X

Sam, we've painted the front room AND done some plastering over the last weeks or so. My missus has also painted the staircase. Just getting on and doing this stuff on your own is so much better than paying someone hundreds or thousands of pounds to do it.

Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 19, 2021 10:52:04 GMT »

Proper actual plastering?

If so, you have shocked me. Jesus, what a turn around. I have enough trouble with applying filler.

[shadow=blue,left,300]Benoît Assou-Ekotto [/shadow]

"fuck it, i'll be back at the end of the footy season to collect my winnings off byram. can't be arsed with pricks any more." Orch 06/09/2011
jp
God

jp Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 19, 2021 11:09:05 GMT »

i am useless at all diy. genuinely clueless on even the most basic of task. would love to know more as i feel proper manly whenever i do actually do something.

felt like a right tucker this morning as the plumber handed over a near 400quid bill for a new shower in my en suite. i mean, its a proper nice shower but come on.

MaskedWrestler

MaskedWrestler Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 19, 2021 11:49:58 GMT »

Tuckerman Avatar
Bit hot in 'ol Blighty today, innit? 27 degrees in Hartlepool. I can't recall it ever being so hot here. Having to keep the dog inside because she doesn't stop running about when she's outside and she'll probably die. Put a fan in the kitchen for her but she has chose to lay next to the patio doors in the sun. My missus is out getting the shopping and seeing as it's so bloody glorious outside I've put an order in for 12 Brewdog Hazy Jane's. Gonna get some water pistols and water balloons for the kids to soak themselves with. Also, not long finished cutting my grass which was getting a bit long. Big mistake in this weather as I'm quite sure I almost had a stroke.

8/10
It's unseasonably warm here as well. 35 with humidex. 

Normally we'd have tons of icebergs just offshore but not a single one this year. GLOBAL WARMING. 

2/10 -> I AM SWEATING MY ARSE OFF.

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 21, 2021 9:55:31 GMT »

Proper actual plastering?

If so, you have shocked me. Jesus, what a turn around. I have enough trouble with applying filler.

Probably not as good as a pro, and took me a while, but I'm happy enough with it.

Got our works summer party tonight, cannot wait. I haven't done proper socializing since our last party in December 2019. And its an open bar which is always excellent. I've got the afternoon off and heading through to Newcastle with a pal to do some day drinking. Plan is to drink a beer walking to the train station, grab a beer in the pub over road from the station, and drink a couple of beers on the train. Then a few more beers out and about in Newcastle before heading to the venue. Future Tuckerman will hate me but I plan on making the most of this oppurtunity.

9/10

Belligerent Hype Man
God

Belligerent Hype Man Avatar

DRINK LUCOZADE!!! [F4:@Bronsons_Beard]

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 22, 2021 10:05:25 GMT »

I pay people to do everything that needs done in and around the house. Room needs painted? Martin gets a call. Issue with the plumbing? I give Gary a bell. I've got Stephen coming round next week to remove my old oven and put the new one in.

Sure I could do some of these jobs myself, but I'd rather pay someone who does it professionally and have it done right than me make an absolute cunt out of it.

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Jul 22, 2021 14:50:18 GMT via mobile »

Fair.

What a fucking mess I got in yesterday. Started drinking at 13:30. By the time we got Newcastle for the party I'd had 7 beers, a Jaeger bomb and a fancy cocktail. At the party I was smashing a beer into me all night called Heed Banger. At 6.7% it was always not gonna end well but I was having a Fireball chaser with them. Then towards the end we started doing back-to-back shots of Patron.

Work paid for a taxi home for me and my pal as we're the only ones who live so far away. My pal took over the drivers bluetooth so we had Oasis blasting all the way home, singing along, windows down at 1am. Was absolutely starving so we stopped at 3 McDonald's hoping one would be open. None were.

Had a 5 minute walk home (mate only lives round the corner)from where the taxi dropped us off. Not sure we didn't get dropped off at our door, maybe we thought a little walk would be fun. It wasn't. I was fucking slaughtered, stumbling around. Ended up falling over. Sunglasses and hat fell off and contents of my pocket all over the road. Today I've cuts on my knees and elbows and my ankle looks like a fucking tennis ball. Made it home and passed out on the couch.

All I've done all day is lay on the and drift in and out of consciousness. Feel a bit more alive now which is nice. My missus isn't happy about my injuries. She's making out like it happened because I was so wrecked. She's right of course but I'm playing it down and telling her I tripped over and that I wasn't that bad. She's off to work in a bit so I'm ordering pizza when the kids are settled and having an early night.

What a great day/night it was. 10/10

« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2021 19:23:05 GMT by Tuckerman » Back to Top  

Quick Reply