Author Topic: Rate your current mood (Read 162,762 times)
tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Sept 9, 2021 18:59:07 GMT via mobile »

Had too much battenberg and now feeling a bit queasy.

4/10

srk
God

srk Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Sept 9, 2021 19:18:55 GMT »

My daughter's first day of school is in the books. The tears were all on the parents side. Ugh. 4/10

titchjuicy
God

titchjuicy Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Sept 10, 2021 15:02:58 GMT via mobile »

tucker Avatar
Had too much battenberg and now feeling a bit queasy.

4/10

🤣🤣

titchjuicy
God

titchjuicy Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Sept 10, 2021 15:04:52 GMT via mobile »

Frustrated.

The puppy has conjunctivitis. It took a muzzle and three people holding him to get eye drops in at the vet.

I've got to do it 4 times a day on my own.

Annoyingly he doesn't seemed arsed about the infection at all. But the drops!!

I've half a mind to just let him go blind (I DON'T).

4/10

Actually, 6/10. It's Friday.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Sept 11, 2021 14:37:56 GMT via mobile »

It's mine and my better halfs 12 year anniversary today. Fucking TWELVE years. Not doing anything spectacular to celebrate because 1) it's her time of the month, she doesn't feel well and is in a terrible mood and 2) what you can do with 2 kids is pretty limited. I'll probably make the occasion with a couple of nice beers. I hear Vocation have got 3 new ones out in Tesco and we just so happen to be heading there.

If she asked me to describe our relationship using a film title I'd probably say 12 Years A Slave.

7/10

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Sept 19, 2021 19:32:29 GMT via mobile »

Having a couple of beers to ease me out of the weekend. Vocation has been my favourite brewery since I tried some of their stuff in the summer but their reign may come to an end at the hands of Salt. I've only tried 2 of their beers - TRAM, which is a Double New England IPA, and IKAT, which is a Double Dry Hopped IPA. Both are absolutely fantastic.

Been a decent weekend. Painted our front door & garage door, and it looks pretty nice! Spent some time drawing and colouring in with the offspring which is always fun, and had a banging Sunday lunch today which was followed up with a walk down to the beach and a catch up with my mate who lives round the corner.

Giz_A_Hug
God

Giz_A_Hug Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 4, 2021 14:49:19 GMT »

I'm back to work after being off for 5 weeks on parental leave. It feels good to be back but really missing the family - even with all the chaos of home it sure beats coming in here everybody.

5/10 - I have a Wispa to eat later thankfully.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 12, 2021 20:59:51 GMT »

Have partaken is a few weeknight beers which is highly unusual for me these days. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately?) they were Belgian ales all coming in at 9.5%. 2 x Duvel Triple Hop Citra and 1 x Westmalle Tripel. These strong beers really do knock your socks off, eh? Got 1 more Westmalle that I'm gonna see off before heading up to bed. Been listening to the new Big Thief track which is really nice, and also been listening back to a couple of tracks (just the music) that I've recorded in the last few weeks, thinking that they sound absolutely magnificent and that I can't wait to get them on an album for 3 people to listen to.

These strong beers really do knock your socks off. Someone get me a pizza, or at least a bag of Wotsits and a Twix.

8.1/10

Belligerent Hype Man
God

Belligerent Hype Man Avatar

DRINK LUCOZADE!!! [F4:@Bronsons_Beard]

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 14, 2021 15:46:14 GMT via mobile »

My wife has found a lump, it’s not the first time. The last time the scan came up all clear. She went to the GP today who said she wasn’t overly concerned but she would refer her to the breast clinic just to make sure it wasn’t anything sinister.

I am of course telling her it’ll be fine, it won’t be anything, and it’s better to have her mind put at ease by getting a scan and getting confirmation it’s nothing.

The reality is I’m shitting myself.

2/10

« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2021 15:47:27 GMT by Belligerent Hype Man » Back to Top  

Giz_A_Hug
God

Giz_A_Hug Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 14, 2021 16:13:13 GMT »

Fingers crossed for you big man.

xoxoxo.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 14, 2021 16:25:08 GMT »

Ah Johnny, I hope everything turns out to be fine. I've been in your situation and its absolutely terrifying. You know know you have to keep a brave face and be strong but it is really fucking hard. Hopefully you have someone that you can lean on for the support you need during all this. You and your family are in my thoughts mate x

caspergomez
God

caspergomez Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 14, 2021 22:43:39 GMT »

Belligerent Hype Man Avatar
My wife has found a lump, it’s not the first time. The last time the scan came up all clear. She went to the GP today who said she wasn’t overly concerned but she would refer her to the breast clinic just to make sure it wasn’t anything sinister.

I am of course telling her it’ll be fine, it won’t be anything, and it’s better to have her mind put at ease by getting a scan and getting confirmation it’s nothing.

The reality is I’m shitting myself.

2/10

all the best brother

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 15, 2021 15:52:02 GMT »

sending positive vibes your way Super J

Moz
God

Moz Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 15, 2021 17:08:36 GMT via mobile »

Fingers crossed Johnny mate

bakester
God

bakester Avatar

That's Tremendous

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 17, 2021 14:38:18 GMT »

Positive vibes from us as well, SJ.

When I wake up in my makeup. Have you ever felt so used up as this?
shenandoah
God

shenandoah Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Oct 17, 2021 17:44:22 GMT via mobile »

Fingers crossed for you and Siobhan mate

« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2021 17:47:24 GMT by shenandoah » Back to Top  
tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Nov 19, 2021 16:26:35 GMT »

Fucking 2/10. Battling some sort of flu or something. Definitely not Covid - taken 2 tests since Saturday, but at this point, I'm thinking Covid probably wouldn't be as bad. Whatever it is has absolutely kicked my cunt right in. Can't ever remember feeling so fucked. Probably doesn't help that I've only slept about 9 hours over the past 4 nights. Things feel pretty weird when you're sleep deprived. They should sell sleep deprivation as a drug.

Rest of the evening should be fun. My missus left for work at 3pm so I'm solo-parenting. I've ordered us a Dominos (so expect another cunt soon) and the plan is to have a quiet night with them, eating pizza and watching Home Alone, though I don't things will go according to plan.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Dec 2, 2021 9:03:52 GMT »

Had to take a trip to A&E, or Urgent Care as it's called at our nearby hospital. Was moving heavy boxes around in the garage and as I went to lift one I felt what very much felt like a tear in my bicep followed by excruciating pain. Honestly, it was the most painful thing I ever experienced. I lost all mobility in my right arm so was very concerned. Because I felt what seemed like a very nasty tear I was convinced I'd ripped the tendon completely from its attachment point at the bone.

Got checked over and they were happy to send me home with the diagnosis of a bad muscle strain or at the very worst, a tear in the tendon which is very small. It is still incredibly painful though I do have some mobility back in it. Having said this, it was quite painful having to wipe my bum after a poo and trying to do that left-handed, well, it didn't go well.

Mood, 5/10. In quite good spirits but my arm fucking hurts like a bastard.

Giz_A_Hug
God

Giz_A_Hug Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Dec 2, 2021 12:22:25 GMT »

Have you tried having a wank yet? Unless you already do it left-handed.

What was in those boxes?

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Dec 2, 2021 12:54:20 GMT »

Giz_A_Hug Avatar
Have you tried having a wank yet? Unless you already do it left-handed.

What was in those boxes?

I have not tried yet. I only do it left handed if I want it to feel like somebody else is doing it.

It was flatpack wardrobes in the boxes.

Quick Reply