Author Topic: Rate your current mood (Read 173,325 times)
tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Mar 17, 2023 15:04:45 GMT »

Giz_A_Hug Avatar
10/10

I am going to get wrecked on Guiness tonight and pay for it tomorrow morning.

How much Guinness will it take to wreck you, Steve? 8 pints? 10 pints?

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

Rate your current mood
« Mar 19, 2023 20:37:01 GMT via mobile »

tucker Avatar
First interview with a company called Atlassian (anyone who works with, or has ever worked worked Jira should know them) so I'm pretty pumped about that and hoping I can SMASH it. Tonight is my missus' last shift in the office working 5pm - 2am, which means no more free Tuesday nights for Tom to lay about on the couch watching old wrestling once the kids are in bed. Pretty gutted about that tbh - loved my free nights on a Tuesday. But, she's going full time and switching to day shifts, and the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

My son's 5th party went pretty well on Sunday. Wasn't overly annoyed by my in-laws and didn't feel an overwhelming urge to punch any of them in the face. Hoping it wasn't a one off 'cos it's my daughters 8th birthday on Saturday and we gotta do it all again. What a fucking nightmare.

While on the topic of my kids, I was putting Rory to bed last night and he was asking me what sort of toys I liked when I was little. We got onto the topic of wrestling figures and he wanted me to show him which ones I had. I showed him loads of different ones and he really liked Hulk Hogan, The Legion of Doom & Rowdy Roddy Piper 8-) so then we started looking for pictures of what they all looked like in real life, and in one of them he spotted Ric Flair and burst out laughing because it was Ric Flair in a big pink robe. He was literally crying laughing asking "why has he got a dressing gown on" :-X Overall, it was a pretty awesome moment because it's the first time he has shown any interest in wrestling. Gonna try and buy him some of the retro figures if they can be found at a decent price, and gonna buy WWE 2K23 this weekend. Hopefully in a couple of years he'll be wanting to stay up and watch the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

8/10

They cancelled my interview cos they found a candidate already. Cunts.

Isabelle's 8th birthday went okay and wasn't a total fucking nightmare. Are the in-laws still annoying and deserve punching in the face until they look like mince? Yes, but the desire to do that wasn't so overwhelming.

Bought WWE 2K23. My boy isn't that interested, and while I'm enjoying it, it pisses me off that your opponent gets up after a weapon shot like nothing has happened. And there isn't even sliders to change the impact of weapon shots like in previous games. Still, they've got War Games in it this year which is fun as hell.

6.3/10

« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2023 20:37:28 GMT by tucker » Back to Top  

Quick Reply