Author Topic: President Palin (Read 859 times)
rbbrslmn

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 12, 2010 17:59:58 GMT »

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/12/sarah-palin-iowa-republicans-2012

:-X :-X :-X :-X

only in america.

erica
God

erica Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 12, 2010 18:03:15 GMT »

this is great news. the democrats will win again.

Columbia_rocks_man
God

Columbia_rocks_man Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 12, 2010 18:12:16 GMT »

The Republican party will tear itself in two if she wins the nomination. The old-guard will freak out, they know fine well that she's not electable. Backers will begin to dissapear as the shit hits the fan and a new Tea Party will evenutally emerge from the wreckage. Can only be a good thing really.

Just imagine if she did win tho. The sheer fucking horror of it. Her, and her cohorts, in charge of the world's largest military apparatus. It would make The Bush administration seem like Ghandi's movement for independence by comparison.

rbbrslmn

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 12, 2010 18:24:20 GMT »

The Republican party will tear itself in two if she wins the nomination. The old-guard will freak out, they know fine well that she's not electable. Backers will begin to dissapear as the shit hits the fan and a new Tea Party will evenutally emerge from the wreckage. Can only be a good thing really.

Just imagine if she did win tho. The sheer fucking horror of it. Her, and her cohorts, in charge of the world's largest military apparatus. It would make The Bush administration seem like Ghandi's movement for independence by comparison.

I dont see how she's any more of a warmonger than bush and co, after all Iraq was on the agenda from the late 90s when rumsfeld, cheney etc formed that new american century nonsense and stated it as its aim, palin isnt as far I can tell into anything as overtly imperialistic, shes just a loon with a taste for rhetoric

macgruber

macgruber Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 12, 2010 18:28:41 GMT »

rbbrslmn Avatar

I dont see how she's any more of a warmonger than bush and co, after all Iraq was on the agenda from the late 90s when rumsfeld, cheney etc formed that new american century nonsense and stated it as its aim, palin isnt as far I can tell into anything as overtly imperialistic, shes just a loon with a taste for rhetoric

There are two sides to the Republican party, the active wacko religious right. Then there is the big money donor side that only cares about low taxes. They have very little in common.

forever
God

forever Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 12, 2010 19:45:45 GMT »

macgruber Avatar

There are two sides to the Republican party, the active wacko religious right.

Delightfully put.

abs
God

abs Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 12, 2010 20:04:30 GMT »

macgruber Avatar
rbbrslmn Avatar

There are two sides to the Republican party, the active wacko religious right. Then there is the big money donor side that only cares about low taxes. They have very little in common.

Which side of the party are you on?

lamarrkx
God
Spamjockey

lamarrkx Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 12, 2010 20:11:12 GMT »

impossible.

« Last Edit: Sept 14, 2010 15:44:05 GMT by lamarrkx » Back to Top  

"The world is not set in stone and you better fuckin' believe it." L. Gallagher, 2012
rounder
God

rounder Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 13, 2010 7:00:30 GMT »

the fact that she could actually win a republican nomination or run for the tea party leaves me to think that we really might be de-evolving. she'd probably try to ban muslims and have a reality show while in office. then places actually pay her in the upper tens of thousands/one hundred thousand dollars to speak. might as well take that money and bet wheelchairless quadroplegic against usain bolt.

ana

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 13, 2010 18:22:38 GMT »

Did anyone see that SNL with Tina Fey as host? The skit about Sarah Palin's TV network was fucking great. That lady scares the bejeezus out of me.

ben

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 13, 2010 20:02:18 GMT »

Id love to see a sex tape come out with her shoving all sorts of shit up her minge.

ana

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 13, 2010 20:57:51 GMT »

:D Always the gentleman.

krburg
God

krburg Avatar

Dorothy Was a Waitress

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 13, 2010 20:59:38 GMT »

ben Avatar
Id love to see a sex tape come out with her shoving all sorts of shit up her minge.

Dear Jim'll, please can you fix it for me..

floz
God

floz Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 13, 2010 21:15:43 GMT »

>:(

caughtbytheriver

caughtbytheriver Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 14, 2010 5:08:57 GMT »

she does not even know what's the role of a Vice President :o :D

lamarrkx
God
Spamjockey

lamarrkx Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 14, 2010 14:44:59 GMT »

on the other hand:

the horse seems to be the only person with some sense left in that picture.

"The world is not set in stone and you better fuckin' believe it." L. Gallagher, 2012
fungia
God

fungia Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 14, 2010 14:47:08 GMT »

I hope she gets elected. would be nice with a big war so we can re- build society. Remember, we're neutral though.

winner of soapbox best foreigner award 2010

:P
lamarrkx
God
Spamjockey

lamarrkx Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 14, 2010 15:04:52 GMT »

but most definitely a big war will only get started to restart capitalism, not to rebuild society, but to conserve it.

thegreathehe

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 14, 2010 15:14:35 GMT »

>>>>>> sarah palin

:)

lamarrkx
God
Spamjockey

lamarrkx Avatar

[send pm]

President Palin
« Sept 14, 2010 16:05:17 GMT »

she wouldnt start a war though, would she? i mean certainly there are plans to kick all this of already all over the pentagons desktop drawers, but i'd guess palin would be the wrong candidate to kick it all off. i have no hopes for america to make the world turn to the better anyhow, that country is so deeply within the grip of its ruling class, their media, their false dreams and strange churches and sentiments and stuff.. i mean the american dream is a fantastic thing if lived by someone like christina aguilera or rihanna but as some sort of collective dream to hold a society together its just a gigantic lie. i'm not saying christina aguilera is lying to anyone, she's amazing, has lots of talent and imo she should be praised for that and should life her life exactly the way she does. she's a true diva of our times, a hero for the ladies and an attraction for the boys - and has quite something to say regarding all these gender issues. life would be better if more ladys dressed like she does too. uhh, errm, what was my point again..

Quick Reply