Author Topic: Headphones / Earphones - What do you use? (Read 1,950 times)
lino
God

lino Avatar

[send pm]

Headphones / Earphones - What do you use?
« Apr 8, 2021 5:41:06 GMT »

AirPods are magical.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 5, 2021 21:30:12 GMT via mobile »

tucker Avatar
I have the over ear cans mate, not the in ear buds. For in ear, I'm still using the E10's.

Wanted some wireless in ears because wearing over ear cans while walking gets pretty uncomfortable. Didn't wanna spend a fortune, no more than £50 ideally. My missus picked up the Earfun Airs for £39 off Amazon recently and was raving about them. I read some reviews and gave hers a try which resulted in me getting them myself.

They're really good if you want wireless in ear on a budget. Very good sound for the price and they're really comfortable. No more sweaty ears while out walking the dog.

titchjuicy
God

titchjuicy Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 16, 2021 11:37:12 GMT via mobile »

As most of the soapbox seem to have decent ear kit now, which records really come to life through decent earphones?

I've been listening to The Good The Bad and The Queen s/t and DJ Shadow's Entroducing this morning and hearing quite a bit i've not picked up before.

titchjuicy
God

titchjuicy Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 16, 2021 11:37:23 GMT via mobile »

As most of the soapbox seem to have decent ear kit now, which records really come to life through decent earphones?

I've been listening to The Good The Bad and The Queen s/t and DJ Shadow's Entroducing this morning and hearing quite a bit i've not picked up before.

tucker
Administrator

tucker Avatar

[send pm]

« Sept 17, 2021 16:00:22 GMT »

Just listening to In Rainbows, and on Nude there is some very light acoustic guitar strumming panned to the right which I've never picked up on before. I've really never appreciated how good the production is on this track until just today. Absolutely stunning.

MaskedWrestler

MaskedWrestler Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 12, 2021 14:08:07 GMT »

I love that as well tucks when you got your cans on your ears and you pickup shit you never heard before.