Author Topic: F1 (Read 3,674 times)
Andy
God

Andy Avatar

Return of the King

[send pm]

F1
« Jul 25, 2010 13:54:36 GMT »

If I was Massa I would seriously consider leaving Ferrari as soon as possible after that farcical display from Domenicali and co. What right does Alonso have to get preferential treatment at Ferrari? If they are not willing to let Massa work at taking first place at this stage in the year then he's basically been written off for the rest of the season. Considering this is Ferrari effectively putting their name back in the Championship hat I would be incredibly annoyed and no doubt disillusioned with the whole thing. Making Rob Smedley do the announcement to his driver just seemed unprofessional to me.

STILL, it's quite nice to have a Ferrari one-two for the first time in a while.

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2010 14:59:45 GMT by Andy » Back to Top  

stewrty
God

stewrty Avatar

Liam G cannot be denied.

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 1, 2010 18:33:01 GMT »

Anyone see Schumachers move on Barrichello? JUst about put him into the wall, cheeky bastard.

Also the pitlane chaos was pretty shocking, surprised no one was injured.

bobothy
God
The Boberator.

bobothy Avatar

C'mon eat!...you multiplying-clown bastard.

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 1, 2010 19:51:15 GMT »

it makes me laugh how Schumacher gets slammed by everyone (and has done for years) for doing the exact same thing that Ayrton Senna used to do every week.

Andy
God

Andy Avatar

Return of the King

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 1, 2010 22:12:27 GMT »

Barichello is such a lovely chap, how could you do such a thing to him?

jkr
God

jkr Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 5, 2010 12:34:36 GMT »

I would great if Alonso wins the WDC but it's just in the hands of Red Bull to loose it.

tupac.tom
God

tupac.tom Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 5, 2010 12:36:48 GMT »

jkr Avatar
I would great if Alonso wins the WDC but it's just in the hands of Red Bull to loose it.

Why would that be great? The man is a utter cunt.

jkr
God

jkr Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 5, 2010 12:42:56 GMT »

I don't think so but I wouldn't expect him to be very popular around here. Lewis land!

tupac.tom
God

tupac.tom Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 5, 2010 12:48:25 GMT »

jkr Avatar
I don't think so but I wouldn't expect him to be very popular around here. Lewis land!

Hamilton while a good driver is a complete twat aswell. Alonso is a child who moans like fuck everytime something doesn't go his way, he acts like the world owes him something.

forever
God

forever Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 5, 2010 12:50:10 GMT »

FT-spectacular failure.

Schumi's move was attrocious. Yes, people have pushed the boundaries of what's acceptable and what's not over the years, but that doesn't make his move on Sunday any better. His reaction to it stunk, too. I thought the person whose opinion comment best summed things up was Alex Wurz: he said that after consideration of the evidence, he'd investigate the car. If Schumi couldn't see where Rubens was because of a mirror defect, the car was illegal. If it was possible to see were Barrichello was but Schumi denied the fact that he could, he should have his see his doctor and possibly consider handing back his superlicence.

On the subject of team orders, it's been obvious that they go on, but no one has been quite so blatant about it as Rob Smedley. He went up quite a lot in my estimations for that, and I'm amazed he's managed to keep his job. Ferrari's arrogance about it since then has been ridiculously arrogant, but I'm not sure that they should be punished with a ban. Maybe a deduction of constructors points like McLaren suffered in 2007 would be the best solution.

forever
God

forever Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 21, 2010 18:11:07 GMT »

Arrogant PR release from Ferrari:

After events in Hockenheim, a wave of hypocrisy swept through the paddock, with so many pundits, young and old, keen to have their say: some were promptly brought back into line by his master’s voice, while others continue to pronounce sentence willy-nilly.

The lastest missive comes from Austria, from a person, who having hung up his helmet, has never missed out on a chance to dispense opinions left and right, even if, on more than one occasion, he has had to indulge in some verbal acrobatics to reposition himself in line with the prevailing wind.

This time, good old Niki has missed out on a fine opportunity to keep his mouth shut, given that, when he was a Scuderia driver, the supposed Ferrari driver management policy suited him perfectly… That aside, where was all his moral fury when, over the past years, so many have been guilty of more or less overt hypocritical actions?

:D :D :D :D :D

jkr
God

jkr Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 21, 2010 21:05:56 GMT »

I don't know why they even pay attention to what Lauda says, nobody should.

themex
God

themex Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 22, 2010 7:45:57 GMT »

F1 coming to Austin, TX 2012!!!!

@jjnip

Yes... my name is Jesus. And yes... Fargo is not better than a 5/10.
leanne

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 29, 2010 12:10:02 GMT »

Awesom start by the Master.

He'll surely overtake Schumacher's 7 titles. Already one of the greatest drivers of all time.

jkr
God

jkr Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Aug 29, 2010 14:15:20 GMT »

Today's win was very important for him but his driving was nothing special. Best car, Webber with a bad start, Button slowing down the other drivers and when he had a difficulty he almost crashed the car.

Andy
God

Andy Avatar

Return of the King

[send pm]

F1
« Sept 12, 2010 13:50:33 GMT »

Alonso needed to win today to keep his season alive and he's only gone and done it. What a man, and at Monza too.

jkr
God

jkr Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Sept 12, 2010 21:55:43 GMT »

5 races to go and still 5 championship contenders. Amazing season!

Andy
God

Andy Avatar

Return of the King

[send pm]

F1
« Sept 25, 2010 15:11:36 GMT »

Alonso on pole then. Didn't really look in any doubt, he had a great days qualifying. Let's hope he can keep it up for tomorrow.

tupac.tom
God

tupac.tom Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Sept 25, 2010 15:13:44 GMT »

Why the fuck do you like Alonso Andy? He's clearly a complete cunt.

Andy
God

Andy Avatar

Return of the King

[send pm]

F1
« Sept 25, 2010 15:15:45 GMT »

I was never a big fan of Alonso until his spat with Hamilton which endeared him to me no end. I've also always been a Ferrari man so it goes without saying really. No doubt that I'd rather see Massa do well but it's all good.

Tuckerman
Administrator

Tuckerman Avatar

[send pm]

F1
« Sept 25, 2010 20:47:54 GMT »

tupac.tom Avatar
Why the fuck do you like Alonso Andy? He's clearly a complete cunt.

You know the rules tom, anyone who does anything against an English person instantly becomes a hero in Scotland. ;D