Author Topic: Council Skies: a Dwayne album (Read 2,011 times)
Belligerent Hype Man
God

Belligerent Hype Man Avatar

DRINK LUCOZADE!!! [F4:@Bronsons_Beard]

[send pm]

Council Skies: a Dwayne album
« Nov 2, 2022 11:22:37 GMT »

Giz_A_Hug Avatar
The Importance Of Being Idle is a song I truly hate.
I'm pretty sure he plays or at least used to play 'The Importance of Being Idle' and 'Little By Little' back to back live. Imagine being put through that. Horrendous.

Froghat

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 3, 2022 18:07:57 GMT »

New promo pic was taken at his home, by none other than Rollinice.

barny
God

member is online

barny Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 3, 2022 19:59:14 GMT »

I'd rather have a picture of Rolli at his home taken by Noel tbh

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Nov 6, 2022 17:15:12 GMT »

"I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way."
Columbia_rocks_man
God

Columbia_rocks_man Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 7, 2022 18:23:09 GMT via mobile »

jimmy Avatar
Everything Liam is doing is awful. Everything Noel is doing is awful. If they reformed Oasis that would be awful. They are both completely finished.

Jimmy’s back on the sauce

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Nov 23, 2022 0:08:26 GMT »

"I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way."
Giz_A_Hug
God

Giz_A_Hug Avatar

[send pm]

« Nov 23, 2022 13:10:58 GMT »

HAHAHAHA

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Dec 24, 2022 13:47:41 GMT »

cripples

cripples Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 2, 2023 20:05:59 GMT »

LOVE U NOEL1!

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 6, 2023 12:39:03 GMT »

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 6, 2023 15:01:36 GMT »

Always a good tactic to cover up half arsed excuses for songs with a string section. Might as well throw a child choir in there to whilst you're at it Dwayne.

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 13, 2023 16:04:30 GMT »

More new Dwayne incoming

jimmy
God

jimmy Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 14, 2023 0:26:11 GMT via mobile »

Dwayne getting divorced

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 14, 2023 0:48:35 GMT »

OASIS REUNION TIME, BABY

No songs on the next album about how he met her in Ibiza and she blew his mind etc. then I guess.

« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2023 1:04:44 GMT by Fuzzy Dunlop » Back to Top  

srk
God

srk Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 14, 2023 15:51:07 GMT via mobile »

Those girls who can play scissors are always homewreckers. Was inevitable, really.

mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 15, 2023 4:57:31 GMT »

I look forward to a drawn out court case that drags Dwayne's name through the mud. Hopefully his house had a secret compartment with torture devices he used on her whilst dressed in a Paul Weller wig. "You have the kids, the house & the furniture, I'll have the best of CD's"

Seriously though, I hope she fleeces him & he comes running to Liam with guitar in hand ready for a reunion and Liam tells him to get fucked. I signed up to Paramount + for a 7 day trial so I could watch Liam with the Foo Fighters again forgetting that the little midget had made them remove "his songs" from the broadcast. Cunt.

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2023 5:43:36 GMT by mahoney » Back to Top  
mahoney
God

mahoney Avatar

[send pm]

« Jan 15, 2023 6:06:15 GMT »

btw, don't ever post that Dwayne's torture devices belonged to a popular 1940's German political party or you get an OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH THIS PAGE pop up on the thread for half an hour :D

Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 15, 2023 20:30:50 GMT »

That appeared a few weeks back and the same picture has appeared on the Dwayne official social media today so guess that's the album. Photo taken at Maine Road (as it is now) apparently.

Benoît Assou-Ekotto
God

Benoît Assou-Ekotto Avatar

Slapped by a dwarf.

[send pm]

« Jan 16, 2023 9:54:17 GMT »

Every villain lives long enough to become a hero. Maybe he's gone gay based on his silly Pretty Boy single. Probably just a PR ploy though to hide his Tory right wing views though.

A classic long con from Macca but she earned every penny putting up with that little twerp. I hope he is really feeling it. Just the weekends with the kids for you, Dwayne. No one to look after your endless collection of boring blue bomber jackets either.

[shadow=blue,left,300]Benoît Assou-Ekotto [/shadow]

"fuck it, i'll be back at the end of the footy season to collect my winnings off byram. can't be arsed with pricks any more." Orch 06/09/2011
Fuzzy Dunlop
God

Fuzzy Dunlop Avatar

the puff pastry hangman

[send pm]

« Jan 16, 2023 21:43:10 GMT »

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/21064091/noel-gallagher-removes-wedding-ring-split-album/

HERE is the evidence Noel Gallagher has been cooking up a new album.

The guitarist yesterday confirmed to me the upcoming High Flying Birds record, Council Skies, is ready, with new single Easy Now out today ahead of the LP in June.

And my exclusive pictures show the OASIS rocker and House Of The Dragon actress Milly Alcock shooting the video last week.

The single, which airs for the first time on today’s Radio 2 breakfast show, is accompanied by the striking promo shot on an estate in North TCOTU.

While Noel appears typically laid back in trademark sunglasses, Milly soars into the sky above cars and passers-by.

The album pays tribute to Noel’s working-class Manchester roots.

He said: “It’s going back to the beginning. Daydreaming, looking up at the sky and wondering about what life could be.

"That’s as true to me now as it was in the early ’90s. Growing up in poverty and unemployment, music took me out of that.”

The album, recorded at Noel’s new North TCOTU studio, which he kindly showed me around last summer, lands on June 2, followed by UK tour dates which will see Noel back to what he does best after a turbulent period in his life.

Last weekend I revealed the sad news that he and his wife Sara Macdonald are to divorce after 22 years together. Noel wasn’t wearing his wedding ring during filming.

The surprising break-up also appeared to prompt a response from estranged brother and Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher, who posted a series of cryptic messages on social media including a link to The Hollies’ classic song He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother.

Quick Reply